Our House Rules at Sonder explain the type of behavior we expect from anyone interacting with us on social media.
We, at Sonder Holdings Inc. (“Sonder”), aim to keep our social media channels a pleasant experience for all and ensure our communities are maintaining a constructive and supportive mindset.
To this end we reserve the right to remove any posts in breach of these Social Media House Rules (“House Rules”) and to block any individual who violates them repeatedly.
We will remove comments that:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend.
- We know or suspect may break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes publishing, posting, distributing or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Advertise products or services for profit.
- Are made to appear as if they have been posted by someone else.
- Repeatedly post the same message, or are unrelated to Sonder – ‘spam’.
We reserve the right to adjust these rules as needed and to delete content for reasons not stated in this list.
By using our social channels you agree to comply with these House Rules and the platform’s own terms and conditions.
Comments and other material posted by users of our social channels do not reflect the opinions of Sonder, nor does Sonder confirm their accuracy.
If you would like to alert us to any inappropriate use of this site as specified, please contact: [email protected]
Connect with us on social media: