Need a place to store your bags?
In case you plan to arrive earlier or stay later, we have luggage storage options available. For more information specific to your booking, please log in below.
By using Sonder’s Guest Luggage Lockers, You agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
- Sonder is providing Luggage Lockers to its Guests and its Guests alone, as an accommodation, and Sonder undertakes no special duties of care with respect to such Luggage Lockers.
- You may only use the Luggage Locker for storage of Your luggage prior to check in and after check out. Luggage Lockers may not be used for storage during the course of Your stay.
- Starting at 8 AM on the day of Your check in, Luggage Lockers shall be available to You up until You have checked into Your room. Once You have checked out, You may use the Luggage Locker until 10 PM. Luggage Lockers must be cleared no later than 10 PM of the day of Your scheduled check out.
- You agree to keep the Luggage Lockers and surrounding area clean and in good order.
- You agree to keep the Luggage Locker locked except when placing items in or removing items from the Luggage Lockers.
- You shall not make any alteration to the Luggage Lockers without the express written authorization of Sonder and may not designate the Luggage Locker to anyone who is not a Guest of Sonder in any way.
- Sonder shall not be liable for any damages or loss to You with respect to the contents of the Luggage Locker as a result of theft, disappearance, vandalism, fire, water, leaking pipes, rain, electrical malfunction, explosion, any act of God or any other situation out of the control of Sonder.
- Items of extraordinary value should NOT be stored in the Luggage Locker. Sonder assumes no liability whatsoever for items such as, but not limited to, cell phones, wallets, jewelry, cameras, computers, computer tablets, iPads, antiques, art objects, car and house keys, medicine, documents, perishable goods, live plants or animals, including prohibited items, loss of cash, nor incidental or consequential losses involving, but not limited to missed airline flights (or other transportation), or loss of employment or loss of business and shall not be liable for loss of property.
- You acknowledge that Sonder does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused during storage (subject to local Innkeepers Act Liability requirements). Sonder recommends that You consider obtaining renter’s insurance or personal property insurance to protect against any damage to or loss of Your personal items. Any loss, theft, or damage of Your property must be reported to a manager at Sonder.
- The storage of revolvers, firearms, weapons, copies or imitations of weapons, knives or any other type of handheld weapon, ammunition, illegal drugs, explosives or flammable substances, welding equipment, perishable food substances, chemical, toxic or hazardous materials or any other inherently dangerous substance is strictly prohibited. Storage of illegal items in the Luggage Lockers is strictly prohibited. No items shall be stored in violation of any order or requirement imposed by any government agency or in violation of any law.
- All items left in the Luggage Locker are subject to visual or hand examination by Sonder and/or law enforcement officials at any time and without prior notice or Your presence. All personnel of Sonder and local security, including, but not limited to, employees agents, and/or contractors shall be held harmless for performing such duties or following the written or verbal orders of any governmental authority.
- Sonder will protect all personal information provided by You to use Luggage Locker, such as name, phone number, and e-mail address, but maintains the right to share that information with local security or any authorized law enforcement agency as required by law.
- In the event that You lose Your code or there is a malfunction to the entry into the Luggage Locker, Sonder will require positive identification from You and absolute proof of contents ownership.
- If You do not return for Your luggage and it remains in the Luggage Locker after You have checked out, Sonder shall try and contact You to return Your luggage. If You are unable to return, then You should make arrangements at Your own cost for the luggage to be shipped to You after You have correctly verified Your luggage by description without first being told what the luggage is and how many pieces there are. When You cannot be contacted or do not return to collect the luggage, the Sonder Legal Department will be contacted to verify how long Your luggage must remain in the Luggage Locker, how it should be opened, stored, and disposed of based on local Innkeepers Liability Law.
- You hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Sonder, its affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, and employees, from all liability, Your personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or remain therefor on account of injury to the person (including death) or property arising out of or in any way connected to Your access and use of the Luggage Locker noted in this agreement.
- YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO YOU.
For information specific to your booking, please log in below.Log in
Was this helpful?
Not what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us.