Last updated: December 3, 2021
- Any modifications to the furniture, equipment, decorative accessories, appliances or dwelling must first be given by Sonder.
- The tenants are jointly and severally responsible for the payment of the rent.
- The tenants agree to fill in a pre-authorised debit form, meaning that rent collection will be made automatically by debiting the tenant’s bank accounts directly. This form is signed on the first day of thelease. $50 will be charged for insufficient funds, plus $10 per day until the rent is paid in full.
- Each tenant must have a guarantor for the lease. For the leasing process to be completed, the guarantor must fill out, sign and send to Flatbook Corp. the Guarantor Agreement Form.
- The furniture, equipment, appliances, decorative accessories and the dwelling must be kept in good order. Any damages, losses, or stolen pieces must be paid by the tenant at replacement or repair cost.
- A deposit equal to one month’s rent is due upon the first day of the lease as a damage deposit for the furniture and equipment. The deposit will be returned to the tenants no later than one week after the end of the lease.
- The tenants are strongly encouraged to obtain insurance to cover their liability in the case of damage to the apartment, furniture, equipment, decorative objects, appliances and fixtures.
- The tenants agree to vacate the unit at the date of termination of the lease. This by-law constitutes their notice to vacate.
- Sonder has a large inventory of properties available during the summer. Provided that the tenants wish to remain in the city for the summer and if this unit cannot be rented to them then, Sonder will find comparable accommodation for the same price or less for the duration of the summer at no cost to the tenants.
- Sonder is authorized to schedule one photo shoot of the unit for promotional purposes, for which the tenants will be advised in advance. Such photo shoot may require the moving of some of the tenants’belongings for the purposes of staging the apartment.